If you have a Umo card or TouchPass card, you can convert it to the Umo App when you create a Umo App account.
Convert your card to a Umo App account
- Download the Umo App.
- Open the Umo App, and tap Get started.
- The Umo App notifies you that it wants to know your location, in order to assist you with transit options in your area.
- Tap Continue and make your location selection.
- Select Allow to get live updates and allow notifications for real-time transit alerts, service updates and more.
- Tap Set up now to set up your account to buy your transit fares and get moving.
- Enter your Umo card and tap Continue.
Your Umo App account is successfully created – you’re now able to Explore, Buy & Go!
Tip: You can add or edit your Umo App account details by going to the navigation menu and tapping My Account.
Once you register your mobile device and create a Umo App account, you can: