You've Changed Countries! :-)
As Umo requires different accounts in the US and Canada, you'll need to create a new, country-specific Umo account.
Once you change countries, you will be logged out, and will then need to create a new Umo App account.
Create a country-specific Umo App account
- In the Umo App, tap the [hamburger menu] and select Sign in or Join.
- On the Welcome! Let’s get going screen, tap Create a new account.
- In the Create a new account window, select either:
Using my mobile number > Enter your mobile number > Send Code.
- A 4-digit verification code will be sent to the phone number you provided
- Enter the 4-digit code to finish setting up your account.
- Using my email address > Email > Password > Create Account.
- Using my mobile number > Enter your mobile number > Send Code.
Your Umo App account is successfully created – you’re now able to Explore, Pay & Go!