The Umo App is your travel companion, letting you buy contactless transit passes with a tap, get directions, find your next bus or train, and move seamlessly wherever life takes you.
Download the Umo App on your smartphone from either the iOS App Store (for iPhone devices) and Google Play Store (for Androids devices), and set up your account with a mobile phone number, email or username & password.
After you register your mobile device and create a Umo account, the Umo App provides you with:
- Easy Payment – Use your Umo Wallet to buy passes and add or reload cash balances.
- Contactless Boarding – Tap Show Code in your Umo Wallet to use a QR code for contactless trip validation.
- Trip Planning – Get Directions anywhere, at any time, and with your own preferences such as arrival time, departure time, least transfers, less walking—and seamless fare-payment for stress-free travel.
- Accessibility – Every screen in the Umo App is optimized for VoiceOver and TalkBack technologies. Simply focus on an element (a button or a label), and VoiceOver / TalkBack reads the selected text aloud.
- Real-Time Information – Umo uses real-time data that provides timely and highly accurate trip planning and guidance for both transit and other mobility providers, such as bike-share, car-share, micro-mobility.
- Favorites – Select your Favorite station or stop and opt in to next-stop alerts—so you’re always on-time.
- Available Seats – Some transit agencies have real-time seating capacity information enabled for their regions.
- Localization – Umo supports several languages. Simply adjust your Settings to your preferred language.
- Notifications – Umo lets you customize your buy, scan and go travel preferences. Receive push notifications for transit-service changes, pass-expiration details, etc.