You can plan a trip by entering a destination in the Where do you want to go? field of the main Directions screen, tapping Search routes and selecting your preferred trip result.
Your trip departure point defaults to Your current location. You can tap in this field and enter an alternate starting point in the Type an address or location field.
Stop alerts are set by default so that you never miss a stop.
To disable alerts for your current trip, tap the Get off alerts icon so that you no longer receive stop notifications.
Plan a trip with the Umo App
- On the main Directions screen, tap in the Where do you want to go? field.
- In the Type an address or location field, do one of the following:
- Enter a location or specific address
- Tap Choose on map to locate it
- Select one of your Favorite locations
- On the Plan a Trip screen, tap Your current location for a departure point or enter another address.
- (Optional) Use the Depart now (or selected option) drop-down list to select one of the following:
- Depart Now – to depart at the present time
- Set your departure time – to depart at a set departure time
- Set desired arrival time – to plan your trip based on a desired arrival time
- Last lines for today – to plan your trip using the last available line(s) of the day
- (Optional) Select your preferred Route Type and Transit Type preferences by tapping the Filter drop-down list.
Available routes—filtered by your route- and transit-type preferences—appear.
- Select your preferred route, and tap Go.
- Follow the steps of your trip itinerary.
Be sure you have a pass or funds in your Wallet to authorize your trip.