You can customize your Umo App notifications by tapping the navigation menu on the Directions screen and selecting Settings > Notifications.
Once you change any of your notifications preferences, they are automatically saved and applied once new notifications become available.
Customize Umo App Notifications
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings .
- On the Settings screen, tap Notifications.
- On the Notifications screen, under Push Notifications, select any of the following to opt in to push notifications:
- Allow Push Messages – Select Commute hours only, Any time, or Never.
- App News – Opt in to new Umo App version updates, special promos, etc.
- Metro Area Alerts – Opt in to schedule changes, new lines, station closures, etc.
- Favorite Lines Alerts – Opt in to service alerts for your favorite lines.