How do I add a Umo Cash Balance?
If your transit agency offers the ability to add a "Cash Balance," you can add cash to your Umo Wallet for use as payment for individual trips by going to Wallet > Cash Balance > Add Cash.
- If the Cash Balance option is not visible in your Wallet, this feature may not be available through your transit agency. Please contact your local transit agency for further details.
- While you can use a cash balance to pay for individual trips, you cannot apply a cash balance to the purchase of a pass.
- If you have a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, find out how to add "Stored Value" to your Umo Card.
How do I add money to my Umo App account?
Tap the My Wallet icon, select Cash Balance, then Add Cash. From the Select Amount screen, pick the desired cash sum you'd like to include and tap Continue. On the Confirm Your Purchase Screen, tap Purchase. Scan your QR code on the electronic reader to confirm trip payment.
- If you don’t have a payment method already set up with your transit agency, you can add a payment method to your Umo App account when adding a cash balance.
- Tip: If the Autoload feature is available through your local transit agency, you can enable it once you purchase your first cash balance.