If your transit agency offers the ability to add a "Cash Balance," you can add cash to your Umo Wallet for use as payment for individual trips by going to Wallet > Cash Balance > Add Cash.
If the Cash Balance option is not visible in your Wallet, this feature may not be available through your transit agency. Please contact your local transit agency for further details.
While you can use a cash balance to pay for individual trips, you cannot apply a cash balance to the purchase of a pass.
If you have a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, find out how to add "Stored Value" to your Umo Card.
How do I add money to my Umo App account?
- You can add a cash balance by going to Wallet > Cash Balance > Add Cash.
- When you are ready to board, tap Show Code.
If you don’t have a payment method already set up with your transit agency, you can add a payment method to your Umo App account when adding a cash balance.
Tip: If the Autoload feature is available through your local transit agency, you can enable it once you purchase your first cash balance.
- Add a Cash Balance
- About Fare Capping
- Buy a Pass
- About Your Umo App Wallet
- Change Your Payment Method
- Enable Autoload
- Contact Your Local Transit Agency
- For more details on Autoload, see our Umo App Terms and Conditions