Changing your Umo App language preference requires that you change the language in the Umo App settings on your device. To modify the Umo App's language, navigate to Settings via the navigation menu and select Preferred Language for Umo. This change won't affect your phone's primary language setting.
This article contains the following:
Change your Umo App language on an iOS device
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings .
- On the Settings screen, tap Preferred Language for Umo.
You are taken to your mobile device’s Umo Settings.
- Under Preferred Language, tap Language.
- On the Language screen, select your preferred language for Umo.
The Umo App now appears in your preferred language.
Change your Umo App language on an Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings.
- Tap System > Languages & input > Languages.
If you can't find System, then go to Personal, then tap Languages & input > Languages.
- Tap Add a language and choose the language for the Umo App.