You can view reports for a station or add a report of your own by selecting a station and tapping Report.
- On the main screen, tap either the Stations or Lines icon .
- Select a station by tapping it.
- On the station screen, tap Report, and select one of the following:
- Report on crowdedness – to report on a station's crowdedness.
- Report wrong data – to report whether a station is closed, details about the station’s location on the map, or if the station lines listed are incorrect.
- Report service status – to report details about crowdedness, an incident, an event, facility conditions, or cleanliness.
- Read station reports – to read reports about stations.