You can change your trip-plan preferences to specific route-type and transit-type details by tapping the navigation menu and selecting Settings > Trip Plan.
The transit types listed below are dependent on those offered by your local transit agency, and may not appear in the Umo App for your region.
Customize your Umo trip plan preferences
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Trip Plan.
On the Filters screen:
- Under Route type, select one of the following:
- Best route – For the recommended best route
- Least walking – For the route type with the least amount of walking
- Fewest transfers – For the route type with the fewest transfers
- Under Transit types, select any of the following transportation types to include in your trip plan (if available in your region):
- Bus – To include bus trip options
- Train – To include train trip options
- Light Rail – To include light rail trip options
- Subway –To include subway trip options
- Cable Car – To include cable car options
- Ferry – To include ferry trip options
- Bike – To include bike options
- Shared Cars – To include ride-share options
Your selected trip-plan preferences are automatically saved and are applied to your future trips.