In the Umo App, you can change your trip-plan preferences to specific route- and transit-type details by tapping the navigation menu and selecting Settings > Trip Plan.
Customize your Umo App trip plan preferences
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Trip Plan.
- On the Filters screen, under Route type, select one of the following:
- Best route – For the recommended best route
- Least walking – For the route type with the least amount of walking
- Fewest transfers – For the route type with the fewest transfers
- Under Transit types, select any of the following transportation types to include in your trip plan (if available in your region):
- Bus – To include bus trip options
- Train – To include train trip options
- Light Rail – To include light rail trip options
- Subway – To include subway trip options
- Cable Car – To include cable car options
- Ferry – To include ferry trip options
- Bike – To include bike options
- Shared Cars – To include ride-share options
Your selected trip-plan preferences are automatically saved and are applied to your future trips.