The Umo App defaults to system settings that provide both dark text against light backgrounds light text against darker backgrounds. Changing to Dark Mode changes all Umo App screens to light-colored text against darker backgrounds.
You can customize your Umo Dark Mode settings by tapping the navigation menu and selecting Settings > Dark Mode.
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings .
- On the Settings screen, tap Dark Mode.
- On the Dark Mode Settings screen, select one of the following:
- Use System Settings – Defaults to system settings that provide both dark text against light backgrounds and light text against darker backgrounds
- Always On – Defaults to light text against dark backgrounds
- Always Off – Defaults most screens to dark text against lighter backgrounds
Once you select a setting, your customized Dark Mode setting is automatically applied.