Once you register your mobile device and create a Umo App account, you can:
- Buy a pass or add a cash balance
- Get directions
- Find your next bus or train
- Find seating availability (in select regions)
- Board by showing your validation code
To create a Umo App account:
- Open the Umo App.
- Tap Get started.
- The Umo App notifies you that it wants to know your location, in order to assist you with transit options in your area.
- Tap Allow Once – to allow the Umo App to determine your location initially
- Tap Allow While Using App – to allow the Umo App to always recognize your location while you’re using it
- Select Don’t Allow – to block the Umo App from determining your location
Tip: The Umo App works best when it can recognize your location – we suggest selecting Allow While Using App.
- Tap Continue and make your location selection.
- Select Allow to get live updates and allow notifications for real-time transit alerts, service updates and more.
- Tap Set up now to set up your account to buy your transit fares and get moving.
- Enter your mobile number or register with your email or an existing TouchPass card instead.
If you entered your mobile number, a 4-digit code is texted to you.
- Enter the 4-digit code and tap Continue.
Your Umo App account is successfully created – you’re now able to Explore, Buy & Go!
Tip: You can add or edit your Umo App account details by going to the navigation menu and tapping My Account.