You can search for your destination in the Where do you want to go? field on the Umo App's main screen to see a list of route suggestions with approximate arrival times, or use the Directions, Stations, or Lines icons at the bottom of the main screen to plan your route.
How to Use Umo App's routes and directions
- In the Umo App, ensure your correct regional area is displayed at the upper-left corner of the home/Directions screen.
Tip: To manually set your metro area, tap the displayed location (example: Milwaukee - Waukesha, WI) and, on the Change metro area screen, select a different metro area from the list.
- Search for your destination in the Where do you want to go? field on the Umo App home screen to see a list of route suggestions with approximate arrival times.
- Once you have selected your destination and starting point select a route from the Suggested Routes screen, follow the Umo App's directions to start your trip!
- Pay your fare with the Umo App when you board the vehicle:
- From the main screen, tap Wallet .
- On the My Wallet screen, tap Show Code.
- Scan the code on the vehicle’s Umo Pass Reader as you board.