In the Umo App, you can purchase a pass offered by your local transit agency by going to Wallet > Passes > Buy a pass.
If you have a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, find out how to buy a Umo Card pass.
About Umo App passes
- If you don’t have a payment method saved in the Umo App, you can add one when purchasing a pass.
- You can view your passes by tapping Wallet in the navigation bar at the bottom of the Umo App screen and tapping Passes.
- When you ride, the Umo App will automatically select the pass you need for your trip, regardless of the city or region.
- If your local transit agency doesn't offer passes (example: the Passes tab doesn't appear in your Umo Wallet), find out how to add cash ("stored value") using the Umo App.
- Click here for how to buy a pass using the Umo App.