About Umo App passes
A Umo App bus pass is a digital payment system for riders. Once you download the Umo App and purchase a pass, you simply scan your pass’s QR code located in your Umo Wallet on the reader to validate your fare when boarding.
How do I buy a Umo App pass?
In the Umo App, you can purchase a pass offered by your local transit agency by going to Wallet > Passes > Buy a pass.
- Click here for full instructions on how to buy a pass using the Umo App.
- If you have a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, find out how to buy a Umo Card pass.
More about Umo App passes
- If you don’t have a payment method saved in the Umo App, you can add one when purchasing a pass.
- You can view your passes by tapping Wallet in the navigation bar at the bottom of the Umo App screen and tapping Passes.
- When you ride, the Umo App will automatically select the pass you need for your trip, regardless of the city or region.
- If your local transit agency doesn't offer passes (example: the Passes tab doesn't appear in your Umo Wallet), find out how to add cash ("stored value") using the Umo App.