You can purchase a transit pass by either tapping Buy next to the Buy a pass or add cash under My Wallet on the home screen or by going to Wallet > Passes > Buy a pass.
If you don’t have a payment method already set up with your transit agency, you can add a payment method to your Umo App account when buying a pass.
- From the main screen, tap Wallet .
- On the My Wallet screen, select Passes and then tap Buy a pass.
- On the Select Pass screen, select the pass you want to purchase.
- On the Confirm Your Purchase screen, tap Purchase.
- On the Payment Method screen, enter your payment method information.
Tip: You can also tap the camera icon to scan your credit or debit card:
- Position your credit or debit card within the frame so that the card number is visible.
- Once your card is scanned, fill in your cardholder name and ZIP code.
- Once you have entered your payment details, tap Continue.
The Umo App confirms your pass purchase, and appears it appears on the home screen under My Wallet and in the Passes section of your Wallet.
From here, you can:
- Tap Show validation code to show your validation code to validate your trip –or–
- Tap Passes in your Wallet to review your pass details