You can customize what information to show on your map by tapping the navigation menu and selecting Settings > Map.
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Map.
- On the Map screen, under Show on map, select the check box next to any of the following to show on your map:
- Transit Stations – To display designated public transportation stops & stations
- Shared bikes – To display public bike-sharing stations
- Taxi & Ride-Hailing Button – To display an order button for quick access to a ride-hailing service
- Special Offer Pins – To display relevant offers (like charging stations for your transit card)
- Subway Lines – To display subway line route and proximity
Your customized map preferences are automatically saved and applied to successive map references.