Customize what information you see on your Umo App map by tapping the navigation menu and selecting Settings > Map.
Note: Only the map-preference options available in your area will display in your Map settings.
Example: If your region does not support Bike Stations, this option may not appear.
Customize your Umo App map preferences
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings .
- On the Settings screen, tap Map.
- On the Map screen, under Show on map, select the check box next to any of the following to show on your map:
- Points of Interest – To display useful and interesting locations in your region
- Transit Stations – To display designated public transportation stops & stations
- Bike Stations – To display public bike-sharing stations
- Taxi & Ride-Hailing Button – To display an order button for quick access to a ride-hailing service
- Special Offer Pins – To display relevant offers (like charging stations for your transit card)
- Subway Lines – To display subway line route and proximity
Your customized map preferences are automatically saved and applied to successive map references.
For questions or feedback related to stations, transit times, payment issues, passes, and refunds, please contact your local transit agency.