You can report conditions for a station or line to help out fellow riders by tapping the Report icon for the station or line and reporting its conditions.
Condition types (depending on station or line circumstances) are as follows:
- Report on crowdedness – Report how crowded a station or line is (example: are there available seats, standing room only, etc.?).
- Report wrong data – Report that the station or line is inactive, that it is incorrect or has changed, or that the schedule is incorrect.
- Report service status – Report conditions for the station or line:
- Line didn't stop!
- Driver's Rating
Report a station or line's conditions for a route or trip
- Tap the station or line for which you want to report a condition.
- Tap the Report icon for the line or station.
- On the Report Conditions screen, tap the icon next to the conditions you want to report.
- Once you have entered your conditions report, tap Send to submit it.
If you have additional questions or comments regarding the condition of a station or line, please contact your local transit agency.