You can report conditions for a station or line to help out fellow riders by tapping the Report icon for the station or line and reporting its conditions.
Condition possible types (depending on station or line circumstances) are as follows, and allow you to provide more details:
- Line didn't stop! – Enter when and where (street & number, etc.)
- Incident – Select Security, Medical or Fire
- Event – Select Show or Concert
- Facility Conditions – Select Elevator, Escalator or Platform
- Cleanliness – Rate the station or line's cleanliness on a Spotless scale
- Crowdedness – Rate the station or line's crowdedness
- Driver's Rating – Rate the driver on a 5-star scale
- Temperature – Rate the temperature on a Freezing scale
To report a station or line's conditions for a route or trip:
- Tap the line or station for which you want to report a condition.
- Tap the Report icon for the line or station.
- On the Report Conditions screen, tap the icon next to the conditions you want to report.
- Once you have entered your conditions report, tap Send to submit it.