You can report conditions for a stop or line to help out fellow riders by tapping the Report icon for the stop or line and reporting its conditions.
Condition types (depending on stop or line circumstances) are as follows:
- Report on crowdedness – Report how crowded a stop or line is (for example, are there available seats, is there standing-room only, etc.?).
- Report wrong data – Report that the stop or line is inactive, that it is incorrect or has changed, or that the schedule is incorrect.
Report service status – Report conditions for the stop or line:
- Line didn't stop!
- Driver's Rating
Report a stop or line's conditions using the Umo App
- Tap Stops or Lines and locate the stop or line whose condition you want to report.
- Tap the Report icon for the stop or line.
- On the Report Conditions screen, tap the icon next to the conditions you want to report.
- Once you have entered your conditions report, tap Send to submit it.
If you have additional questions or comments regarding the condition of a stop or line, please contact your local transit agency.