You can check your pass's expiration date in any of the following ways:
Check your pass's expiration date in the Umo App
- In the Umo App, tap Wallet and then tap Passes.
- Tap a pass for expiration-date details.
Check your pass's expiration date on a fare-confirmation screen
- View the display on the reader whenever you use your Umo App to pay a fare.
- The expiration date of the pass is typically included in the information shown on the fare-confirmation screen.
Check your pass's expiration date at the Umo Passenger Portal
- Sign in to your Umo App account using the Umo Passenger Portal (http://umopass.com/).
- The passes in your account will be displayed on the My Products screen with its expiration date (where applicable).
Visit your transit agency’s customer service for any additional pass-related details.