How do I check my Umo pass's expiration date?
You can check your Umo App pass's expiration date at the electronic reader on the bus or train. Once you scan your pass's QR code, the reader will display your pass type and the date that it expires. If you have stored value in your Umo Wallet, the reader will display the balance in your Umo wallet.
You can check your pass's expiration date in any of the following ways:
Check your pass's expiration date in the Umo App
- In the Umo App, tap Wallet and then tap Passes.
- Tap any of your passes for expiration-date details.
Check your pass's expiration date on a fare-confirmation screen
- View the display on the reader whenever you use your Umo App to pay a fare.
- The expiration date of the pass is typically included in the information shown on the fare-confirmation screen.
Check your pass's expiration date at the Umo Passenger Portal
- Sign in to your Umo App account using the Umo Passenger Portal (http://umopass.com/).
- The passes in your account will be displayed on the My Products screen with its expiration date (where applicable).
Visit your transit agency’s customer service for any additional pass-related details.