To check your pass’s expiration date, do one of the following:
- In the Umo App, tap Wallet and then tap Passes.
- Tap a pass for expiration-date details.
- View the display on the reader whenever you use your Umo App to pay a fare.
- The expiration date of the pass is typically included in the information shown on the fare-confirmation screen.
- Sign in to your Umo App account using the Umo Pass website.
- The passes in your account will be displayed on the My Products screen with its expiration date (where applicable).
- Visit your transit agency’s customer service location for pass expiration-date details.