You can change your Umo App metro area preference from the Directions home screen and tapping on the name of the currently-displayed metro area and selecting a suitable one to match your current location.
When you create a Umo App account and opt in to location services, your Umo App metro area automatically defaults to your current location.
Change your Umo App metro area
- Tap the navigation menu and select Settings.
- On the Settings screen, tap Metro Area.
- On the Change metro area screen, locate and select your preferred metro area.
Your designated metro area is updated for future trips.
Change the transit agency for your Umo Card account
- Log in to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- Click the navigation menu and select Change Agency .
- In the Change Agency pop-up window, search for the city or transit agency of your choice, and select it.
Your newly-selected transit agency is updated for future trips and purchases.