You can change your method of payment in the Umo App when you purchase a pass or add a cash balance by tapping Change on the Confirm Your Purchase screen.
If you use a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, find out how to change your Umo Card payment method here.
Change your Umo App payment method
- From the main screen, tap Wallet .
- On the My Wallet screen, select either Cash Balance or Passes.
- Once you have selected to Add Cash or Buy a Pass, tap Change on the Confirm Your Purchase screen.
- On the Payment Method screen, enter your preferred credit or debit card payment information.
You can also tap the Camera icon to scan your credit or debit card:
- Position your credit or debit card within the frame so that the card number is visible.
- Once your card is scanned, fill in your cardholder name and ZIP Code.
Tip: Additionally, if your transit agency offers Apple Pay and Google Pay as payment methods, you can select either of these for payment.
- Once you have entered your new payment details, tap Continue.
The Umo App confirms your cash balance or pass purchase, and is then available in your Wallet.
From here, you can:
- Tap Show Code to show your validation code to validate your trip –or–
- Tap Cash Balance or Passes in your Wallet to review your balance details