You can set next-stop alerts by tapping Go for a particular trip route and tapping the Get off alerts icon so that you never miss your stop.
Stop alerts are set to "On" by default. To disable alerts for your current trip, tap the Get off alerts icon so that you no longer receive stop notifications. Once you tap the Get off alerts icon it turns to "Off". Tap the Get off alerts icon again to re-enable next-stop alerts.
Set next-stop alerts
- On the main Directions screen, tap in the Where do you want to go? field.
- In the Type an address or location field, do one of the following:
- Enter a location or specific address
- Tap Choose on map to locate it
- Select one of your Favorite locations
- On the Plan a Trip screen, tap Your current location for a departure point or enter another address.
Available routes—filtered by your route- and transit-type preferences—now appear on-screen.
- Select your preferred route and tap Go.
- On the Live Directions screen, tap the Get off alerts icon so that you are notified of upcoming stops.