You can change your Umo account password on the Umo Passenger Portal by going to My Account > Account Details > Security > Change Password.
Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, lowercase letter, and a number.
Change your Umo account password
- Log in to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- From the main page, select the My Account tab.
- Under the Account Details section, scroll down to the Security section.
- Under Security, click Change Password.
- On the Change Password screen, in the Current Password field, enter your current password.
- In the New Password field, enter your new password.
- Once you have re-entered your new password, click Change Password.
Your new password is saved, and the next time you log in to the Umo Passenger Portal, you'll use this new password.