You can purchase a transit pass at the Umo Passenger Portal by going to My Wallet > Buy Value or a Pass > Passes > Choose a Pass.
Note: If you use the Umo App, you can purchase a transit pass by going to Wallet > Passes > Buy a pass. (See full instructions here.)
Note: If the Stored Value option is not selectable, you have not added a stored-value monetary amount to your Umo account to make transit purchases. If you do not see Stored Value as an option, it may not be available through your transit agency.
To purchase a transit pass at the Umo Passenger Portal:
- Log in to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- On the My Wallet tab, click Buy Value or a Pass.
- On the Stored Value & Passes screen, select Passes.
- On the Choose a Pass screen, select the pass you want to purchase.
- (Optional) Adjust the number of passes in the Quantify field.
- Click Checkout.
- On the Order Details screen, under Payment Method, select whether you want to pay for your pass with Stored Value or your Saved Payment Method.
- Under Payment Details, review your Card and Billing Information details.
- (Optional) To save this payment method for future Umo purchases, click Save Payment.
- Once you have entered all card-related payment information, click Purchase.
If you have entered a new payment method for your pass purchase, and selected Save Payment, this payment method will be applied to your future Umo purchase.
You can also change your payment method at any time.