You can add Stored Value to your Umo account at the Umo Passenger Portal by going to My Wallet > Buy > Stored Value > Choose Amount.
Note: If you use the Umo App, you can add a cash balance (to deposit money in your Wallet for later use) by going to Wallet > Cash Balance > Add Cash. (See full instructions here.)
Before you begin: If the Stored Value option is not selectable, you have not added a stored-value monetary amount to your Umo account to make transit purchases.
To add Stored Value to your Umo account:
- Log in to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- On the My Wallet tab, click Buy.
- On the Stored Value & Passes screen, select Stored Value.
- On the Choose Amount screen, select the stored-value amount you want to purchase.
- (Optional) You can also select a custom amount by clicking Choose a custom amount.
- Click Purchase.
- On the Order Details screen, under Payment Method, select whether you want to pay for your pass with Stored Value or your Saved Payment Method.
- Under Payment Details, review your Card and Billing Information details.
- (Optional) To save this payment method for future Umo purchases, click Save Payment.
- Once you have entered all card-related payment information, click Purchase.
If you have entered a new payment method for your pass purchase, and selected Save Payment, this payment method will be applied to your future Umo purchase.
You can also change your payment method at any time.