You can create a Umo account by going to the Umo Passenger Portal and clicking the Create Account link, and registering your Umo card.
Note: TouchPass has been discontinued. For more details, please see this article.
Once you create a Umo account, you can top up or buy passes, set up autoload, and manage your payments.
Create a Umo account
- Go to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- On the Sign In page, click Create Account.
- On the Let's Get You Going page, click Register a Card.
- On the Register Your Card page, enter your Umo card number in the Card Number field, and click Next.
- On the Create Your Account page, enter your preferred username, and create a password.
- (Optional) Enter an email address and mobile phone number. (This is helpful in the event of account recovery.)
- Once you read the Terms and Conditions, select the check box and click Save.
Once your account is created, you can add transit value or a pass to your account and start riding!