If you use a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, you can create a Umo account by going to the Umo Passenger Portal and clicking the Create Account link, and registering your Umo card.
Once you create a Umo account, you can top up or buy passes, set up autoload, and manage your payments.
You cannot use both the Umo card and the Umo app. You must choose one or the other. For example: If you download the Umo App and create an account, your Umo or TouchPass card will be disabled.
Create a Umo Card account
- Go to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- On the Sign In page, click Create Account.
- On the Let's Get You Going page, click Register a Card.
- On the Register Your Card page, enter your Umo card number in the Card Number field, and click Next.
- On the Create Your Account page, enter your preferred username, and create a password.
- (Optional) Enter an email address and mobile phone number. (This is helpful in the event of account recovery.)
- Once you read the Terms and Conditions, select the check box and click Save.
Once your account is created, you can add transit value or a pass to your account and start riding!