You can create a Umo Card account by going to the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for U.S. riders, ca.umopass.com for non-U.S. riders), clicking Create Account and registering your Umo card. Once you register your card, you can add stored value, buy a pass, and then tap your card on the reader to validate your trip when boarding.
Note: You cannot use both the Umo card and the Umo App — You must choose one or the other.
For example: If you download the Umo App and create an account, your Umo or TouchPass card will be disabled.
Create a Umo Card account
- Go to the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for U.S. riders, ca.umopass.com for non-U.S. riders).
- On the Sign In page, click Create Account.
- On the Let's Get You Going page, click Register a Card.
- On the Register Your Card page, enter your Umo card number in the Card Number field, and click Next.
- On the Create Your Account page, enter your preferred username, and create a password.
- (Optional) Enter an email address and mobile phone number. (This is helpful in the event of account recovery.)
- Once you read the Terms and Conditions, select the check box and click Save.
Once your account is created, you can add transit value or a pass to your account — and start riding!