You can register your Umo card in order to top up, buy passes, and manage your Umo card-related payments — by going to the Umo Passenger Portal and clicking Create Account.
You can also download the Umo Mobility App to plan your route, make purchases, and pay fares.
Note: TouchPass has been discontinued. For more details, please see this article.
Create a Umo account
- Go to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- On the Sign In page, click Create Account.
- On the Let's Get You Going page, click Register a Card.
- On the Register Your Card page, enter your Umo card number in the Card Number field, and click Next.
- On the Create Your Account page, enter a unique username and create a password.
- (Optional) Enter an email address and mobile phone number. (This is helpful in the event of account recovery.)
- Once you read the Terms and Conditions, select the check box and click Save.
- Once your account is created, you can add transit value or a pass to your account and start riding!
If you use the Umo App, you can use your Umo Wallet to show a QR code for trip validation, add a cash balance, purchase a transit pass, change your payment method, and view your ride history.