If you use a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, you can change your payment method at the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for United States riders, ca.umopass.com for non-United States riders) by going to My Account > Payment Method > Payment Details.
Once you enter your new payment method, you can opt to Save Payment so that this payment method is automatically applied to future purchases.
If you use the Umo App instead of Umo Card, you can go to your Umo Wallet to add a cash balance, purchase a transit pass, change your payment method, show a QR code for trip validation, and view your ride history.
Change your Umo Card account payment method
- Log in to the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for U.S. riders, ca.umopass.com for non-U.S. riders).
- From the main page, select the My Account tab.
- On the My Account tab, select Payment Method. On the Payment Details screen, the last 4 digits of your current payment method appear.
- Enter all required Card Information and Billing Information.
- Once you have entered all card-related payment information, click Save Payment.
Your payment method is updated and future Umo transactions will be purchased with this saved method of payment.