You can register your Umo Card—so that you can add stored value, buy passes, etc.—by going to the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for U.S. riders, ca.umopass.com for non-U.S. riders) and clicking Create Account.
If you use the Umo App instead of Umo Card, you can go to your Umo Wallet to add a cash balance, purchase a transit pass, change your payment method, show a QR code for trip validation, and view your ride history.
You cannot use both the Umo Card and the Umo App — you must choose one or the other.
For example: If you download the Umo App and create an account, your Umo Card card will be disabled.
Register Your Umo Card
- Go to the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for U.S. riders, ca.umopass.com for non-U.S. riders).
- On the Sign In page, click Create Account.
- On the Let's Get You Going page, click Register a Card.
- On the Register Your Card page, enter your Umo Card number in the Card Number field, and click Next.
- On the Create Your Account page, enter a unique username and create a password.
- (Optional) Enter an email address and mobile phone number. (This is helpful in the event of account recovery.)
- Once you read the Terms and Conditions, select the check box and click Save.
- Once your account is created, you can add transit value or a pass to your account and start riding!