If you use a Umo Card instead of the Umo App, you can purchase a transit pass at the Umo Passenger Portal (umopass.com for U.S. riders, and ca.umopass.com for non-U.S. riders) by going to My Wallet > Buy Value or a Pass > Passes > Choose a Pass.
If you don't see Buy a Pass as an option, it may not be available through your transit agency.
If you use the Umo App, you can purchase a transit pass by by going to Wallet > Passes > Buy a pass. See full instructions here.
Buy a Umo Card pass at the Umo Passenger Portal
- Log in to the Umo Passenger Portal.
- On the My Wallet tab, click Buy Value or a Pass.
- On the Choose a Pass screen, select the pass you want to purchase.
- (Optional) Adjust the number of passes in the Quantity field.
- Click Checkout.
- On the Order Details screen, under Payment Method, select or enter your payment method.
- Under Payment Details, review your Card and Billing Information details.
- (Optional) To save this payment method for future Umo purchases, click Save Payment.
- Once you have entered all card-related payment information, click Purchase.
If you have entered a new payment method for your pass purchase, and selected Save Payment, this payment method will be applied to your future Umo purchase.
You can also change your payment method at any time.