About Umo App passes
A Umo App bus pass is a digital payment system for riders. Once you download the Umo App and purchase a pass, you simply scan your pass’s QR code located in your Umo Wallet on the reader to validate your fare when boarding.
How do I buy a Umo App pass?
You can buy a Umo App Pass by going to Wallet > Passes > Buy a pass. View your passes by tapping Wallet at the bottom of the Umo App screen and tapping Passes. When you ride, the Umo App will automatically select the pass you need for your trip.
More about Umo App passes
- If you don’t have a payment method saved in the Umo App, you can add one when purchasing a pass.
- You can view your passes by tapping Wallet in the navigation bar at the bottom of the Umo App screen and tapping Passes.
- When you ride, the Umo App will automatically select the pass you need for your trip, regardless of the city or region.
- If your local transit agency doesn't offer passes (example: the Passes tab doesn't appear in your Umo Wallet), find out how to add cash ("stored value") using the Umo App.
- Using a Umo Card? Purchase a pass at the Umo Passenger Portal by going to My Wallet > Buy Value or a Pass > Passes > Choose a Pass.