The Umo App has replaced the NextBus App, and provides all of the NextBus App capabilities. The Umo App also includes a variety of new features – such as multi-modal trip planning – and a fresh new look.
How do I download the Umo App?
Get the Umo App on your smartphone from the iOS App Store (for iPhones) or Google Play Store (for Androids). Sign up using your phone number, email, or username with a password for a seamless account setup experience.
How do I start using the Umo App?
Select one of the following Help topics to get started using the Umo App:
- Getting Started – View Umo App phone requirements, download the app, set up your account!
- FAQs and What's New – Get answers to frequently asked questions and details on Umo's latest
- Trips and Trip Planning – Get directions using your trip preferences
- Routes and Directions – Use Umo’s Directions, Stations and Lines icons to get you to where you’re going!
- Payments and Validation – Add cash balances, purchase passes, show codes for trip validation, and view your ride history
- Account Settings and Preferences – Customize notifications and set preferences for your metro area, language, trips, maps – and more