The Umo App will be replacing the NextBus App over the next several months by providing all of the NextBus App capabilities, and also includes a variety of new features – such as multi-modal trip planning – and a fresh new look.
We are currently optimizing the real-time data you’ve relied on with NextBus so that it’s available for you in the Umo App over the next 60 days. This includes all routes, stops, and real-time estimated vehicle arrivals. If you’d like to check on when your city will be ready in Umo, email us at email@example.com.
Although you can continue to use the original NextBus Mobile App, distribution and support of it will be discontinued in the future.
Download the Umo App
Download the Umo App on your smartphone from either the iOS App Store (for iPhone devices) or Google Play Store (for Androids devices) and set up your account with a mobile phone number, email or username & password.
Select one of the following to get started using the Umo App:
- Getting Started – Umo App phone requirements, download the app, set up your account!
- FAQs and What's New – Get answers to frequently asked questions and details on Umo's latest
- Trips and Trip Planning – Get directions using your trip preferences
- Routes and Directions – Use Umo’s Directions, Stations and Lines icons to get you to where you’re going!
- Payments and Validation – Add cash balances, purchase passes, show codes for trip validation, and view your ride history
- Available Seats – Some transit agencies have real-time seating capacity information enabled for their regions
- Account Settings and Preferences – Customize notifications and set preferences for your metro area, language, trips, maps – and more