As of March 31st, 2022, the TouchPass app has been discontinued. Please download the Umo App.
Once installed, the Umo App will automatically read your TouchPass account information, including your cash balance and passes.
Note: Your TouchPass username and login credentials will automatically work on the Umo App!
The Umo App replaces the TouchPass Mobile App by providing all of the TouchPass Mobile App capabilities, and also includes a variety of new features – such as multi-modal trip planning – and a fresh new look.
If you are having trouble logging in or connecting your TouchPass account to Umo, rest assured that your transit agency can help you get it sorted out.
Click here for a list of transit agencies' contact information.
Download the Umo App
Select one of the following to get started with the Umo App:
- Getting Started – Umo App phone requirements, download the app, set up your account!
- FAQs and What's New – Get answers to frequently asked questions and details on Umo's latest
- Trips and Trip Planning – Get directions using your trip preferences
- Routes and Directions – Use Umo’s Directions, Stations and Lines icons to get you to where you’re going!
- Payments and Validation – Add cash balances, purchase passes, show codes for trip validation, and view your ride history
- Account Settings and Preferences – Customize notifications and set preferences for your metro area, language, trips, maps – and more
If you have additional questions or comments regarding the change from TouchPass to the Umo App, please contact your local transit agency.