The Umo App replaces the TouchPass Mobile App by providing all of the TouchPass Mobile App capabilities, and also includes a variety of new features – such as multi-modal trip planning – and a fresh new look.
Note: TouchPass has been discontinued. For more details, please see this article.
Download the Umo App
Download the Umo App on your smartphone from either the iOS App Store (for iPhone devices) or Google Play Store (for Androids devices) and set up your account with a mobile phone number, email or username & password.
Select one of the following to get started with the Umo App:
- Getting Started – Umo App phone requirements, download the app, set up your account!
- FAQs and What's New – Get answers to frequently asked questions and details on Umo's latest
- Trips and Trip Planning – Get directions using your trip preferences
- Routes and Directions – Use Umo’s Directions, Stations and Lines icons to get you to where you’re going!
- Payments and Validation – Add cash balances, purchase passes, show codes for trip validation, and view your ride history
- Account Settings and Preferences – Customize notifications and set preferences for your metro area, language, trips, maps – and more